Accepting School Funding
After you have requested educational funding and effectively cleared all holds, a notification will be delivered to your Panther Mail and MyFIU account to accept/decline your educational funding. This educational funding notification is sent out no sooner than June of every year for present pupils. Follow these actions to simply accept your school funding:
- Login to MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for assistance.
- Find the ‘Financial Aid’ tile.
- Decide on a 12 months through the ‘help 12 months’ column within the dining table.
- Review all eligibility needs for every product you accept by pressing the connected item title. Grants and scholarships are immediately accepted that you accept or decline for you, but loans require.
- Loan recipients should accept just the loan quantity required to purchase academic costs. See getting Loans for more info.
- To simply accept or decrease a specific item, find https://speedyloan.net/student-loans the package under ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ line. To just accept or drop the whole package, simply simply click on ‘Accept All’ or ‘Decline All’ buttons.
- Verify choices by pressing ‘Submit.’
- Some products may instruct one to finish extra documents. Look at the demands for the aid that is financial system.
Educational Funding Process
The assist you accept here is considered aid that is pending. Pending help might not be the amount that is actual get upon disbursement. Continue reading How exactly to see your aid that is pending and your school funding.